Head of Forensic Accounting
Raymond has been providing Forensic Accounting services to solicitors, barristers and public bodies for over 25 years.
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (1983) and a member of the Academy of Experts (1996), where he trained to become an accredited Single Joint Expert.
Raymond’s particular strength is in criminal litigation acting as the key expert at different times, for both prosecution and defence teams in relation to criminal investigations.
- Pre-conviction investigations and Confiscation proceedings
- Fraud Investigations including benefit and mortgage fraud
- Directors Disqualification
- H M Revenue & Customs Investigations, including VAT fraud
- Money Laundering and drug trafficking
- Allegations under the Theft Act, Fraud Act, Social Security Administration Act, Proceeds of Crime Act, Companies Acts and Insolvency Act
- Restraint Orders
See full CV
- Criminal Investigations (including confiscation proceedings under POCA)
- Business/Partnership Disputes
- Business Interruption & Insurance Claims
- Share & Business Valuations
- Professional Negligence
- Matrimonial Disputes
- Personal Injury & Fatal Accidents
See full CV
Other qualifications include
- Accounting and Finance Degree, Lancaster University (BA Hons) (1977)
- Member of Litigation Support Group of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
- Member of the Expert Witness Institute.
- Member of the Fraud Advisory Panel and Member of the Yorkshire & Humberside Fraud Forum.
- Accredited Expert in Sweet & Maxwell Directory of Expert Witnesses & UK Register of Expert Witnesses
- Member of POCLA (Proceeds of Crime Lawyers Association).