Become a Head Financial Analyst
By joining our Forensics team you will be responsible for managing and supervising a team of Forensic Analysts with the support of the Head of Civil and Head of Criminal. You will be heavily involved in providing administrative support and undertaking analysis work on a variety of criminal/civil forensic cases.
Day to day responsibilities
- Effective management of the team of Analysts, including allocating work whilst ensuring priorities are considered
- Deliver training to new members and provide development to the existing team to enhance analysis skills
- Liaise with report writers to ensure all work required is to the required standard and delivering feedback to Analysts
- Analyse confidential and sensitive evidence including bank statements and business records to support the Forensic Accountant in the preparation of an Expert Forensic Report for Court proceedings
- Effective use of the Altia Toolkit, to convert paper copies of bank statements into excel spreadsheets
- Ensure all administrative duties are completed including fee quotes are entered onto the deal sheet, with relevant information and deadline dates
- Internet-based research of Companies House, Land Registry, house valuations, motor valuations, and any other assets.
- Support the Forensic Accountant in developing a strategy to determine the scope of cases, including High Profile investigations, identifying areas of Fraud, Bribery, and Corruption, Theft, Trading of Counterfeit Goods, Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, Confiscation under Proceeds of Crime, Drug trafficking, personal injury, matrimonial and professional negligence claims
- Support the Forensic Accountant in the preparation of expert financial information and analysis for both litigation and investigations including reconciliation to opposition
- Checking reports for spelling and grammatical errors, cross referencing against appendices and additions
What are we looking for?
Whilst you’re going to love the development and options this role offers, we are going to love that you…
- Experience of managing a team with a proven track record of helping team members to develop their knowledge and skills
- Good analyst skills preferably from a financial environment
- Good Maths and English have a willingness to learn and further study for AAT
- Possess the ability to multi task and prioritise own workload in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail and analytically minded
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to think innovatively