Become a Trainee Forensic Analyst
Our place in the market
For over 25 years, Bartfields Forensic Accountants have specialised in crime and proceeds of crime, including restraint, confiscation and civil recovery proceedings under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and earlier legislation.
Today, we work across the UK closely alongside solicitors, counsel, claimants, defendants and clients as expert witnesses and advisers in relation to legal proceedings concerning crime and proceeds of crime.
You will be assisting the Forensic team by providing administrative support and undertaking analysis work on a variety of criminal and civil forensic cases.
- Analyse bank statements, business records and confidential and sensitive evidence to support the Forensic Accountant in the preparation of an Expert Forensic Report for use in Court proceedings
- Internet-based research of Companies House, Land Registry, house valuations, motor valuations and any other assets
- Support the Forensic Accountant in developing a strategy to determine the scope of cases
- Advise the Forensic Accountant on patterns and areas of further investigation
- Checking reports for spelling and grammatical errors, cross-referencing against appendices and additions
What are we looking for?
Whilst you’re going to love the development and options this role offers, we are going to love that you…
- Are organised, efficient and have an excellent eye for detail.
- Have an ability to multitask and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to think innovatively
- Are educated to either College or University level and show a willingness to learn and further your study
- Are analytically minded, confident in your own abilities and not afraid to challenge
- Can be flexible- the nature of our work can mean additional or irregular hours from time to time
You don’t need prior experience within the Forensic industry- we’re willing to develop you and teach you the Bartfields way!