Confiscation and local authorities.
Free Zoom webinar
About this webinar
- Date Wednesday 9th September
- Time – 2.30pm to 3.00pm
- Location – Zoom Webinar
- Price – Free
- Host – David Winch, Director at Bartfields Forensic Accountants
- Criminal lifestyle offences prosecuted by local authorities
- Issues in ‘benefit’ particularly relevant
- Prosecuting for profit?
- Recovery of prosecution costs
- How we can help
Watch the recording
David is a Chartered Accountant BCom FCA and expert witness, with years of experience focusing on crime and proceeds of crime throughout England and Wales.
He works mainly alongside solicitors and barristers, preparing expert witness reports and attending court to give evidence. David accepts instructions, both under legal aid and privately funded, from the defence and prosecution.