Confiscation Cases in Lockdown
Free Zoom webinar
About this webinar
- Date Wednesday 29th April
- Time – 2.30pm to 3.00pm
- Location – Zoom Webinar
- Price – Free
- Host – David Winch, Director at Bartfields Forensic Accountants
- Implications for Confiscation cases if Court deadlines are missed and what can be done to extend them.
- Other challenges in Lockdown.
- What a Forensic Accountant can do to assist.
Confiscation Cases in Lockdown - Webinar recording
David is a Chartered Accountant BCom FCA and expert witness, with years of experience focusing on crime and proceeds of crime throughout England and Wales.
He works mainly alongside solicitors and barristers, preparing expert witness reports and attending court to give evidence. David accepts instructions, both under legal aid and privately funded, from the defence and prosecution.