Confiscation – the second time around
Free Zoom webinar
About this webinar
- Date Wednesday 2nd December
- Time – 2.30pm to 3.00pm
- Location – Zoom Webinar
- Price – Free
- Host – David Winch, Bartfields Forensic Accountants
- The problem – potential duplications or omissions
- Repeated ‘particular benefit’ confiscations
- Quickly repeated ‘criminal lifestyle’ confiscations
- Longer term repeated ‘criminal lifestyle’ confiscations
- The implications for s22 revisits
Watch the recording
David is a Chartered Accountant BCom FCA and expert witness, with years of experience focusing on crime and proceeds of crime throughout England and Wales.
He works mainly alongside solicitors and barristers, preparing expert witness reports and attending court to give evidence. David accepts instructions, both under legal aid and privately funded, from the defence and prosecution.