Criminal lifestyle in confiscation
Free Zoom webinar
About this webinar
- Date Wednesday 3rd June
- Time – 2.30pm to 3.00pm
- Location – Zoom Webinar
- Price – Free
- Host – David Winch, Director at Bartfields Forensic Accountants
- What is a ‘criminal lifestyle’?
- Implications for ‘benefit’
- Implications for ‘available amount’
- Implications of a second ‘criminal lifestyle’ confiscation
- How can we help?
Watch the webinar recording
David is a Chartered Accountant BCom FCA and expert witness, with years of experience focusing on crime and proceeds of crime throughout England and Wales.
He works mainly alongside solicitors and barristers, preparing expert witness reports and attending court to give evidence. David accepts instructions, both under legal aid and privately funded, from the defence and prosecution.