Trial evidence v confiscation proceedings
Free Zoom webinar
About this webinar
- Date Wednesday 4th August ’21
- Time – 2.30pm to 3.00pm
- Location – Zoom Webinar
- Price – Free
- Host – David Winch, expert at Bartfields Forensic Accountants
- Burden and standard of proof
- The period & criminal conduct covered
- Ultimately who is the fact-finder?
- Consistency of confiscation with facts found at trial
- Evidence inadmissible at trial
- How we can help
Watch the previous webinar
David is a Chartered Accountant BCom FCA and expert witness, with years of experience focusing on crime and proceeds of crime throughout England and Wales.
He works mainly alongside solicitors and barristers, preparing expert witness reports and attending court to give evidence. David accepts instructions, both under legal aid and privately funded, from the defence and prosecution.