Confiscation – Variations to increase the benefit figure
About this webinar
- Date Wednesday 7th April ’21
- Time – 2.30pm to 3.00pm
- Location – Zoom Webinar
- Price – Free
- Host – David Winch, Bartfields Forensic Accountants
- The limited circumstances in which the prosecutor can apply
- Time limits on the application
- Increasing an existing benefit figure, s21
- Reconsidering whether a confiscation order should have been made, s19 or s20
Watch the recording
David is a Chartered Accountant BCom FCA and expert witness, with years of experience focusing on crime and proceeds of crime throughout England and Wales.
He works mainly alongside solicitors and barristers, preparing expert witness reports and attending court to give evidence. David accepts instructions, both under legal aid and privately funded, from the defence and prosecution.