We have considerable experience and expertise in valuing businesses for both contentious and non-contentious purposes.
We can provide business valuations for many purposes including the following;
- The purchase or sale of a business.
- The incorporation of a sole trader or a partnership.
- Probate and tax purposes such as Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains tax.
- Matrimonial purposes.
- Valuing the shares therein for a variety of purposes including gifts of shares, matrimonial purposes, selling and purchasing shares, purchase of own shares, employee share schemes, and shareholder disputes.
- Disputes between the owners of a business.
- Raising finance.
- Calculating loss in value as a result of claims being made including consequential loss claims, termination of agency and a wide variety of other claims.
- Valuing goodwill.
- Calculating the assets available in criminal proceedings.
Just a quick line to thank you for all your work for our trial last week. Not only did you produce comprehensive accounts, we feel you were infinitely more proactive than necessary. Sitting in on meetings with barristers, asking questions that we hadn’t considered.
Crime & Fraud case
You were able to deal with a large volume of evidence by email and was able to deliver an excellently packaged schedule of special damages on time and on budget with all necessary appendices to show the documentation upon which the calculations were based.
The presentation of the calculations made the schedule easy to follow and the arguments relating to future loss of earnings and loss of future pension rights helped tremendously in the preparation of the client’s case for a planned Joint Settlement Meeting.
The eventual settlement was based largely on the schedule of loss that was presented; without the professionalism involved in the presentation of the losses we would not have been able to negotiate the very large settlement that we did”
Civil Recovery case
Thank you very much for the draft report. May I say that it is one of the best I have ever received.
Forensic accounting services
I have now received the Accountancy Report which is a very detailed and thorough report. I am especially pleased at the reduced benefit figure.
Crime & Fraud case
Your reports and excellent live evidence made the difference.